.

.
Hola! My name is Rebecca Higham and I have been called to serve as a missionary for the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints in the Bolivia Santa Cruz mission. I start my journey on May 19, 2015 when I report to the Peru MTC. My sweet mother will be posting my weekly letters and pictures so you can follow along with my adventure ❤

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Feliz Navidad!!

FELIZ NAVIDAD A TODOS!!!!!!!

I hope you all have the bestest week ever and that you really take time to remember the reason for this wonderful season. HA NACIDO UN SALVADOR. HE IS THE REASON FOR THIS SEASON. He was born for us, and he loves us more than we can ever imagine. This past week has been a little rough and I have really grown to completely rely on His great and everlasting atonement. HE IS ALWAYS HERE FOR US. In those moments where we think that absolutely no one understands, He knows. He knows every pain, sorrow, heartache, everything! And he knows exactly how we feel. He is always here to lift us up through our trials, all we have to do is trust in Him and ask for His help. My testimony and love for my savior has multiplied in size this past week and words cannot even describe my gratitude for Him. He is my Savior, Brother, and Best friend. I hope you all search for him this Christmas season, always, and forever. We have such a great opportunity to celebrate His birth this time of year, lets use it to our advantage to grow closer to Him.

I have also seen the hand of many angels in my life this past week. Mom, you have no reason to worry about me, I am in SUCH GREAT HANDS. There are sooo many wonderful Christlike loving people in this mission and I cannot express how blessed I am. Also, my mission president and his wife are the most selfless people on this planet and I know I say this a million times, but I am seriously blessed with the best!!!

I am now going to share with you one of my favorite scriptures that just goes so well with this christmas season. Isaiah 9:6

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

He is the reason for this great season. Look for Him. Trust in Him. He loves you more than you could ever imagine and you can feel this love if you ask for it. He lives!!!

I love you all so much and hope you have the best week ever. I hope you all are preparing for our awesome 40 minute skype sesh that we're going to have on christmas. Can't wait to see how fat you've gotten with all your christmas goodies... hahaha jk. but really.
FELIZ NAVIDAD HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!!
Con mucho amor,
Hermana Higham

No comments:

Post a Comment